Sunday, January 6, 2013

Critics Choice Movie Awards

 
 
Don't forget to watch The Critics Choice Movie Awards this Thursday, January 10th at 8:00 PM on the CW.  Who better to pick the best of the year than the people who see everything?  You can see the nomination by clicking here.
 
I am a proud member of the Broadcast Film Critics Association and one of the 270ish voters for the Critics Choice Movie Awards.  As such, I would really like to see the show get great ratings.  So please be sure to tell your friends, your enemies, and all those people you have no feelings for whatsoever (especially if they're a Nielsen family!)

1 comment:

  1. No Dark Knight Rises for Best Picture and Madagascar 3 for Best Animated Feature, wow. Based on that alone I would quit the Association, but I suppose membership does have its privileges, haha I'll be watching Thursday night, wouldn't miss it.

    ReplyDelete