Friday, October 4, 2013

In Theaters Now



(newest releases in green)

Prisoners    Grade: A+

Enough Said     Grade: A+

Lee Daniels' The Butler     Grade: A

In a World ...     Grade: A

Don Jon     Grade: A

The Spectacular Now     Grade: A

Blue Jasmine    Grade: A-

The Family    Grade: A-

Runner Runner    Grade: B+

We're the Millers     Grade: B+

The Way Way Back     Grade: B+

Short Term 12     Grade: B+

Baggage Claim     Grade: B+

Thanks for Sharing     Grade: B+

Gravity     Grade: B

Parkland    Grade: B

Insidious Chapter 2     Grade: C+

Mortal Instruments: City of Bones     Grade: C+

The Conjuring     Grade: C

Rush     Grade: C

Haute Cuisine    Grade: C

Wadjda    Grade: C

The Wolverine    Grade: D



Additional Films Not Reviewed:

Battle of the Year
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
Despicable Me 2
Inequality for All

Instructions Not Included
Metallica Through the Never
Planes
Riddick
The Trials of Muhammad Ali
Wedding Palace

2 comments:

  1. Out of the 3 new ones that I have seen, I agree with your grades on Runner and Gravity, but I disagree on Wadjda. I give it an A-. Feel good movie with a lot of heart, the little girl was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Wadjda is on my list of films to see again once I get a screener. I saw it in Nantucket after seeing lots of films and I'm not sure I was in the right frame of mind for that film at the time. So maybe I'll end up changing my grade. Then again, maybe not.

      Delete