Friday, February 21, 2014

100,000 Page Views!


Well, it took almost three and a half years, but today Flieder on Film hit 100,000 page views!  I know some sites get that in a day, but I certainly never expected to get that many when I started this blog.  So I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone who contributed to this milestone.   Hopefully this includes a lot of satisfied repeat viewers (and not just one crazed fan who's checked in 99,000 times!)

If you enjoy my blog, please be sure to like my Flieder on Film Facebook page and/or follow me on Twitter

And if you want to see me hit 250,000 page views one day, please share this with all your friends, family, acquaintances, enemies, and even any complete strangers you've been wanting to meet.  (It could be a good pick up line!  "Hey, do you like Flieder on Film?")

2 comments:

  1. I just watched a video explaining that 100,000 is more people than you can meet in your lifetime (like 3 people a day every day even when you're a baby). So very impressive.

    And yes I'm the dork sitting at home watching science videos on YouTube on a Friday night. Win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks! Alas, this doesn't mean that 100,000 different people viewed my blog. It could be 10,000 people that viewed it 10 times each, or 1,000 who viewed it 100 times each, or 100 who viewed it a 1,000 times each, ... Of course, I know you know this and I'm just letting you know, I know you know ...

      Delete