Monday, December 29, 2014

Worst Films of 2014


For some reason, people tend to enjoy negative reviews and the calling out of bad movies.  Maybe it's a sense of "sticking it to the man".  Or maybe it's a type of Schadenfreude.  I can't say.  But the fact is that my Worst Films posts often receive a relatively large amount of page views.  You probably haven't heard of most of these movies, and even if you have you probably weren't going to see them anyway.  But enjoy just the same!  (Click on the titles for links to IMDB)

And a sort of congratulations are due to James Franco, who gets not just the top spot, but the top TWO spots!  I do like Franco a lot, but he makes an awful lot of "artistic" (read: pretentious, experimental, and boring) projects that I get "Franco'd" into watching because they look like they have potential.  Personally I think he should stick to comedies with Seth Rogen.

  1. The Color of Time - My Grade: F
  2. Maladies - My Grade: F
  3. Summer in February - My Grade: F
  4. The Salt of the Earth - My Grade: D-
  5. Virunga - My Grade: D-
  6. Ida - My Grade: D-
  7. Almost Human - My Grade: D-
  8. Hide Your Smiling Faces - My Grade: D-
  9. Aftermath - My Grade: D-
  10. Back in the Day - My Grade: D-
  11. Garnet's Gold - My Grade: D-
  12. Awful Nice - My Grade: D-
  13. A Fantastic Fear of Everything - My Grade: D-
  14. Murder of a Cat - My Grade: D
  15. Exodus: Gods and Kings - My Grade: D
  16. Wastelander Panda - My Grade: D
  17. Earth to Echo - My Grade: D
  18. Radio Free Albemuth - My Grade: D
  19. I'll Follow You Down - My Grade: D
  20. Pioneer - My Grade: D
  21. The Better Angels - My Grade: D
  22. Days and Nights - My Grade: D
  23. Annabelle - My Grade: D
  24. The Theory of Everything - My Grade: D
  25. Words and Pictures - My Grade: D
  26. Louder Than Words - My Grade: D
  27. Ping Pong Summer - My Grade: D
  28. For No Good Reason - My Grade: D
  29. The Legend of Hercules - My Grade: D
  30. Knights of Badassdom - My Grade: D
  31. Mission Blue - My Grade: D
  32. Alive Inside - My Grade: D
  33. As the Palaces Burn - My Grade: D
  34. We Are the Best! - My Grade: D
  35. Exists - My Grade: D
  36. A Night in Old Mexico - My Grade: D
  37. The Wait - My Grade: D
  38. Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks - My Grade: D
  39. Devil's Due - My Grade: D+
  40. Ride Along - My Grade: D+
  41. Haunt - My Grade: D+
  42. Pompeii - My Grade: D+
  43. A Field in England - My Grade: D+
  44. E-Team - My Grade: D+
  45. Mr. Turner - My Grade: D+
  46. Belle - My Grade: D+
  47. Jessabelle - My Grade: D+
  48. Before I Go to Sleep - My Grade: D+
  49. Among Ravens - My Grade: D+
  50. Hateship Loveship - My Grade: D+
  51. Stage Fright - My Grade: D+
  52. Mr. Jones - My Grade: D+
  53. God Help the Girl - My Grade: D+

No comments:

Post a Comment