Friday, January 9, 2015

Predestination


OK, now here's a movie worth blogging about.  Sure, you could go to the theater to see Liam Neeson kick some more ass in Taken 3.  OR, you could just stay home and watch something totally original on VOD that will make your head spin!  If you like Ethan Hawke as much as I do and you dig twisty/turny sci-fi that really makes you think then Predestination is a must see.  It's more than a bit confusing so it demands your attention from start to finish, and will leave you wanting to immediately start it over from the beginning.  It's a sure bet it'll show up on my Most Overlooked Films of 2015 list.  So be cool like me and see it now before anyone else!

Predestination is now in limited release in theaters and also available in your home on Video on Demand and it's well worth your time and money.

Grade: A

Who is this movie for?  Fans of twisty/turny sci-fi films like Looper

2 comments:

  1. I rented it on demand when I saw this!! But I fell asleep for about 20 minutes and missed some things so think I need a re-watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you really need to pay attention if you stand any chance of making sense of it. Don't watch it when you're sleepy!

      Delete